'All maintenance and no obligation ' would be your modus operandi of this Royal advertising industry. They all do is assure that they’ll deliver the amount of clicks you purchased from them, therefore # & let 39;so be clear about that.
As stated by the seller their obligation ends when somebody clicks on the link in the email that they send their listing on your deal. However they have another duty:
– To provide quality visitors
The enormous Solo Ad Transformation plateau
And don’t be tricked by their own promises of great conversions. ) Perhaps they do have good conversions out of their clicks, but if they speak about conversion they#39;re talking about select ins, NOT earnings. BIG, BIG gap.
Some solo advertising folks say it's OK to not create instant earnings – so long as you continue up with your mails. However, what if the Royal add seller sent you traffic? # & I 39;t had this situation where I have plenty of select ins (greater than 50 percent ). Then I sent them my large impact followup mails FOR MONTHS, and nothing happened. They didn’t open my emails, and they didn’t purchase my product since they were poor excellent folks with little if any curiosity about what I had been encouraging.
The truth is you might get great pick inches in the visitors that they send you and not make sales since you’ve got a non converting deal, but it might also be attributed to spam traffic – they#39;ll opt in but may not purchase anything from you no matter how great your offer and just how great your email follow up is.
Many entrepreneurs fall to get their false promises of large opt in prices and get sucked , then wonder why they lose money.
Lately I saw a remark from a well-known solo advertising vendor in reaction to some criticism that solo advertising traffic didn’t convert. His reply amazed me
“… it means that you didn’t do some job to convert those prospects into sales. # & that 39;s YOUR responsibility”
Get the point? However poor their visitors is this is your place they#39;ll take. True, it’s our task to send individuals on our listing effective auto responder messages to construct relationships and further boost our supply. But here#39;s what:
# & We 39;re just as good as the raw material we must use. To put it differently, you can’t turn a sow's ear into a silk bag. You require reasonable excellent visitors to get any chance of earning money with solo advertisements.
So in short, do not purchase solo advertising vendor BS!
The Best Traffic
Regardless of the above remarks that can be made money from solo advertising traffic giving you stick to some of the easy rules of this sport. And that begins with the solo advertising seller. You would like someone that has a fantastic reputation concerning honesty and ethics. However, you also need someone having a responsive, changing record.
The very best traffic is from those who’ve been past buyers of similar goods to yours. Make sure once you question a seller which you simply ask them about the proportion of earlier buyers in their own list.
General strategies for Solo Ad Buyers
- Purchase a few of clicks (100)
- If you’re supplying them a bonus in exchange for their email address, don’t provide it to them through the thank you page. Rather tell them they’ll get it through their own email. This may encourage them to offer you their principal email address.
- It is ideal to purchase what’s called Tier 1 visitors. Tier 1 traffic is visitors in USA, Canada, UK, NZ and Australia
- When assessing a click seller you need to ask the proper questions (See below)
Questions to Ask Solo Ad Sellers
1. ) Where does your traffic come from?
2. Can it be email traffic or traffic?
3. What proportion of your visitors is Tier 1?
4. ) Can you take backup or do you just use your personal backup?
5. ) Can you agent clicks or just mail your personal?
6. ) Where do I signup to your mailing list?
7. ) How large is the listing?
8. Just how many clicks will you send me?
9. Where would be the clicks coming from (their listing or funnel visitors )?
10. Where did readers opt in?
11. How fresh is the listing?
Use these tips to lower your risks and improve your odds of earning money with solo advertising vendors.